Engineering, Land Surveying, and Architectural Positions
HCL Engineering & Surveying, LLC is a full service engineering, surveying, and architectural firm specializing in transportation, land development, structural engineering – both horizontal and vertical design, and a full range of surveying services.
Our office is located in the Denver Tech Center off Orchard Road and I-25, or a 10-15 minute walk from the RTD Orchard Station.
We provide a full benefits package, including health and dental insurance, paid time off,
and a 401K to qualified employees. Even if there are no current openings, we encourage
you to send your resume and cover letter.
HOW TO APPLY
HCL is always looking for qualified staff. Please send us your resume and cover letter.
Land Survey Technician
HCL has an opportunity for a full time office technician for our survey department. Must be proficient with Civil 3-D, ALTA surveys, and topographical surveys. LSIT preferred but not required. Company offers a great atmosphere with room for advancement.
Survey CAD Technician duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare ALTA, boundary, improvement, and topographic surveys.
- Prepare as-built surveys and construction plans, subdivision plats, legal descriptions and exhibits.
- Perform deed research, deed plotting, and map checks.
- Support civil development when needed.
Required Experience – Education and Skills:
- Five years of experience in Land Surveying or related field
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Demonstrate a basic understanding and entry-level application of the following technical skills:
- Surveying procedures and practices
- MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Civil construction plan reading and interpretation
Greenwood Village, CO
$50,000 – $67,000 a year